The GCHKP represents a smart investment in Australia’s fastest growing major city, with a stable, diversifying economy and lifestyle second to none.
The Precinct offers a combination of expertise, infrastructure, location, land and lifestyle unique in Australia, with nine hectares of prime greenfield land available for commercial development.
Already three of the available lots are earmarked for developments worth up to $200 million, with construction to commence from 2019.
Be part of a vibrant, self-contained but connected economic hub with 24-hour activity, including a new residential community, driving collaboration and entrepreneurship.
Leverage long term commercial and collaborative partnerships with internationally recognised researchers and specialised services already in the Precinct.
Have immediate access to supporting infrastructure including the latest telecommunications connectivity, upgraded roadways and public transport, including the Gold Coast Light Rail – linking the Precinct to the rest of the city and to heavy rail.
The GCHKP Project Office is here to support you, working with Economic Development Queensland (EDQ) and other agencies to streamline the investment process.
• Griffith University’s ADaPT (Advanced Design and Prototyping Technologies Institute) – co-location, showcasing and customer experience centre opportunities
• Specialised clinical trials
• Asia Pacific Health & Medical training hub
• Research and commercial partnerships
• Supply chain opportunities
The right precinct occupants will demonstrate the following:
• leverage of precinct expertise
• global niche offering
• international capability and connections
• export potential
• knowledge-based FTE creation
• research and development component
• co-investment into facilities and infrastructure
• capital investment into precinct
• strategic and complementary location
A range of assistance is available from all levels of government, including financial incentives, to support your investment decision.
At the contemporary convergence of health, science and engineering and empowered by digital technology, Precinct researchers, clinicians and companies collaborate at the cutting-edge of innovation.
The GCHKP boasts a highly-skilled workforce ranging from medical and clinical professionals to engineers, scientists and technology professionals and offers a strong graduate pipeline for in-demand professions.
The Precinct boasts two light rail stations and easy access via the M1 to Brisbane (50 mins) and two international airports, and is only 4km (7 mins) to the Gold Coast CBD and 9km (16 minutes) to Surfers Paradise.